A Trek Boot is the essential boot to use with all drysuits with soft boots installed. Strong, versatile and breathable, it's the ultimate protective boot for the roughest of conditions.
• Excellent support, protection and grip for rocky shore entries, and entry of boat decks and ladders
• Heavy-duty sole for added durability and stability
• Durable, breathable, quick-drying materials used on the uppers
• 2mm abrasion resistant neoprene tongue and vamp
• Reinforced toe and heel cap for foot protection and durability
• Durable coated material around ankle and laces
• Fin tab to prevent strap movement
• Thumb loop on heel for easier donning
• Quick-lock lacing system with heavy-duty elastic cord for easy donning and doffing
• Cord locks on laces are easy to operate with gloved hands, and keep laces secure
• Small, durable, sueded BARE logo on outside ankle
BARE Trec Boot
ALL CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE SALES FINAL, NO RETURNS!