The DX-300X is our technical drysuit, developed over three years in a variety of demanding conditions including cave and wreck diving where performance is critical. Benefit from comfort, maneuverability and long wearing durability.
- The DX-300X is the benchmark expedition-grade drysuit, made from TriLaminate Cordura® for superior strength and comfort. Overall material weight is 700 g/sq.
- “Outer Layer” is a heavy-duty Cordura® which offers superior puncture and abrasion resistance with incredible tear strength in excess of 300N
- The middle “Butyl Mass” is constructed of 12 layers to provide long-term water integrity with superb chemical and ozone resistance
- “Inner Liner” is a silk weave polyester offering the optimum comfort and softness with easy donning and doffing
- Our patented BIAS cut combined with a telescopic torso increases freedom of movement, but allows for a closer fit reducing air migration
- The wide, flat seam construction minimizes the risk of leaks in high risk areas
- Fitted with YKK zipper
- Fitted with SiTech Neck Tite system with silicon seal
- Fitted with SiTech cuff ring wrist system with silicon seals as standard
- Two large Velcro® bellows pockets with an internal D-ring
- Double thickness kneepads
- 5 mm neoprene socks
- Adjustable suspenders included
- 5-year warranty on workmanship